Conditions are mainly very good across La Plagne with top to bottom riding on offer and all but three runs open: the Derochoir black in the glacier sector as well as Montchavin’s Lac Noir red and the Jacottaz blue. The resort remains busy as we’re still in mid-term holiday period for some French regions but, thankfully, the amount of open terrain is helping spread the crowds.
As France staggers the mid-term break across the country’s various Departements (regions), the holiday period for some areas will last into next week, so you can expect a busier-than-normal resort for a wee while yet. Read our article for top tips to avoid the queues.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne