This is one of the oldest restaurants in La Plagne, with great ambience and plenty of Savoyard character.
Grilled meats are one of their speciality dishes and each table has a copper hood suspended above it so that diners can grill their own meat at the table. As well as sit down meals they also have a takeaway snack service with a wide range of sandwiches and pizzas.
Serving a range of typical French dishes, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. The adjoining bar is open until 02:00. Open throughout the year.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Immeuble Les Ecrins
More La Plagne Insights...
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20