This wonderful farmhouse restaurant up on the mountain boasts lots of Alpine character and great views of Mont Blanc. They serve traditional local specialities.
Dine on the terrace for either lunch or dinner. Regional Savoyard cuisine such as cheese fondue, meat pierrade, tartiflette, salads, soups, omelettes and snacks. Yummy desserts include chocolate fondue and blueberry pie.
A free mini bus provides easy access from Longefoy and Montalbert. In summer & winter they have a small farm which is open to the public.
Non-stop service from 09:30 to 19:00. In the evenings, open for bookings only.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Plagne Montalbert
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20