Small and cozy restaurant serving fantastic pizzas. Pizza is the main choice on the menu here, and they come freshly made to order with a thin and crispy base and a wide choice of tasty toppings.
It's a warm welcome that awaits you in this restaurant from the friendly, dynamic team. Service here, most definitely comes with a smile! And what can you expect to be served? Well word on the street is "the best pizzas in town" and it seems that few would disagree.
They also do a special, smaller sized "Bambino Pizza" just for kids. There are a few other menu options to choose from - French onion soup, salads, nachos, tartiflette and tapas but let's be honest, with word of mouth this good, you probably want to be eating pizza!
Their great food and reasonable prices means that this restaurant gets very busy, so booking a table ahead is definitely to be recommended, especially if you are a larger group. There is also live music and DJ's playing periodically throughout the week and take out is also available.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Open Seasons
- Immeuble Forum de l'etoile d'argent,
More La Plagne Insights...
- Fresh snow coming to La Plagne this weekend
- Gloriously sunny weeks in La Plagne
- First snow report of 2020 from La Plagne
- La Plagne in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from La Plagne!
- A Christmas gift of powder in La Plagne