La Plagne isn’t just a great area for skiing and snowboarding. In a resort this size, you’ll find plenty of other things to keep non-skiers entertained. And we’re not just talking the normal activities offered in most Alpine resorts.
There’s genuinely a lot for non-wintersports people to do here – including France’s only bobsleigh track. You certainly won’t get bored. Here’s our pick of the best non-skiing activities for those less inclined to sliding down hills.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019