This ski in and ski out residence is a popular choice for holiday makers due to their great location, The residence includes spa facilities which can be pre-booked by guests.
Available in every apartment:
- The kitchens are fully equipped with large fridge, oven, grill, microwave and dishwasher
- South facing balcony
- The living rooms have an open fire place and one bag of firewood is included for the open fire (each additional bag costs approximately 8€) Beds are made up on arrival (except for sofa bed) and towels are provided and end of stay cleaning. Television, Telephone (at a charge)
- Covered parking is subject to availability (approx. 65€ per week) and should be requested at the time of booking
The residence also provides a catering service offering a range of dishes to order, a cold platter prepared for your arrival, drinks not included (15€ per person) and a bread delivery service
The apartment types available are:
- Apartments 6/8 persons: Living room with a sofa bed and a pull-out bed, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom, twin bedroom, shower rooms and WC, cabin room with bunk beds (please note, no window and with a curtain to separate areas). One further bathroom with bath or shower and WC.
- Chalet 8/10 persons: First floor - large, south facing double bedroom with en suite bathroom (with bath or shower), twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (with bath or shower) and separate WC. Second floor - fully equipped kitchen, living room with a sofa bed and a pullout bed. Third floor - under the eaves, 2 twin bedrooms and one shower room with WC.
- Chalet 10/12 persons: Ground Floor - double bedroom with en suite bathroom and WC, one twin bedroom, a shower room with WC and a private ski locker under the stairs. First Floor - a large living room with one sofa bed and one pullout bed, fully equipped kitchen, and a small room with bunk beds. Second Floor - under the eaves, 2 twin bedrooms, with en suite shower room for both of them and one separate WC.
This property is available through an independent specialist ski agency and tour operator who are dedicated and passionate about finding the perfect and most suitable holiday for you, your group or family. They offer ski packages, accommodation only, weekends/short breaks, ski deals and tailor-made options. They provide a highly personalised flexible service with the aim of saving you time and energy, and reducing your stress and frustration - all with a 100% financial protection guarantee (members of the Travel Trust Association). Whatever you are looking for - Let them do the work and find your perfect holiday.
Families & Kids
You’ll need to book your own childcare, when staying here. There is a great choice of childcare options in La Plagne from full-time nanny services to the odd night of babysitting. In addition, during the winter season, many of the ski-schools operate creche services. Booking in advance is always recommended and strongly advised for the school holiday periods.
Also see: Childcare in Belle Plagne, France
Airport transfers to and from resort can be organised on your behalf by the agents as part of your holiday package.
Also see: Transfers to La Plagne, France
All your ski and snowboard rental equipment can be arranged for you through the agents as part of your holiday package.
Also see: Ski Hire in Belle Plagne, France
Guides & Tours
When staying here, you’ll need to book your own Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover La Plagne whilst doing a number of fun activities. During the winter, if you are keen to go off-piste, booking a High Mountain Guide is strongly recommended. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself, as well as helping to ensure your safety.
Also see: Guides & Tours in Belle Plagne, France
Private underground parking is available for €66.50 per car per week.
The largest of the three high altitude villages in La Plagne is Belle Plagne, situated at 2050m. It is also one of the most attractive places to stay. Pedestrianised in the centre and made up of traditional wood, stone and slate buildings Belle Plagne will give you a real feeling of being immersed in the mountains.
Make sure you grab a seat on the deck outside Le Metafan for a vin chaud with a piste view, then head to K2 restaurant for an excellent meal from a menu that skillfully blends traditional and modern cuisine.
Also see: Restaurants in Belle Plagne, France
The Vanoise National park is on the doorstep and you can see Mont Blanc from the highest parts of resort on a clear day.
Situated on the first station stop of the Roche de Mio bubble lift, Belle Plagne is one stop uphill from Bellecote and as close as you can stay to the Glacier, giving you a great head start on the morning crowds.
Also see: Ski Areas in La Plagne, France
Get competitive at La Plagne’s hidden gem bowling alley, open late in the centre of Belle Plagne with a fully licensed bar and arcade games, this makes for a great family outing or night out with a difference. For nightlife Belle Plagne is blessed with Le Saloon bar, wild west themed with DJs every night, it doesn’t begin to get busy until late on so this is the place to party till the early hours and the drinks get cheaper the more French you can speak so get practising! If you want to get out and about to other villages feel free, the bubble lift from Bellecote stays open way past last lifts and if you happen to miss the last one Saloon bar operates a shuttle service to pick you up and keep your party going.
Also see: Bars in Belle Plagne, France
Location: Belle Plagne
Catering Basis: Self-catered
Property Style: Aparthotel / Residence | Hotel
Vibe / Atmosphere: Traditional
Bookings For: Lift Passes | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Ski / Snowboard Lessons | Transfers
Catering: Flexible catering options
Access: Children welcome | Pets welcome | Ski to door
Car-parking: Parking on property
Entertainment: DVD Player | Free WiFi | TV
Kitchen/Laundry: Dishwasher | Fridge | Microwave | Tea / Coffee Maker
Spa & Fitness: Hammam / Steam-room | Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi | Sauna
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter