- Maximum Group Size
- 8 person
- Languages Spoken
- Suppliers of
- Off Piste equipment
- Ski Touring
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Touring Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
New Generation is back and eager for more in their third winter in La Plagne. New Generation is a British-run ski school with an international team of instructors led by Vanya Glinsek. Vanya has been with New Gen in La Plagne since the start and has nearly 10 years of experience instructing.
Their La Plagne instructors are all fully qualified English speakers. So whether you’re looking for group lessons for the kids, a technique refresher, or anything in-between, their team have the passion, local knowledge and skills to help you get the most out of your skiing and have an awesome holiday.
The school offer the following:
- Group courses for adults and kids, for beginners to intermediates (2 - 8 per group)
- Developer sessions for intermediates to advanced (1-6 people)
- Private lessons for individuals or private groups of all levels
- Guided adventures - try something new or explore the extensive Paradiski area
One of the best ways to learn a snowsport is to take private lessons. One-to-one coaching gives you the attention you need to improve and achieve your goals quickly. You can also share a lesson with friends of a similar level for great value for money.
For 20 years, New Generation have been helping British skiers, of every ability, improve and get the best out of their holiday. To do this, they put great emphasis on employing only the top, fully-qualified instructors.
A private lesson can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Coaching or guiding, on- or off-piste, you decide. Private lessons are also great for developing particular skills such as bumps, off-piste, steeps, freestyle or carving. And if you want to go off-piste then New Generation can arrange your safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
Lessons Available: 2hr; 2.5hr; 3hr; 4hr; All day (6hrs)
Examples of how you could spend your session:
- Off-Piste - All instructors are qualified to teach & guide off-piste. The instructors can arrange safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
- Guided Adventure - Experience the whole ski area with your instructor who is there to help you find the best snow, and restaurants!
- Personal Coach - An intensive session of personal coaching. You decide what you want to work on and your coach will help you to reach your goals.
- Skills-based - Learn something new or develop a specific skill. Choose from Bumps, freestyle, carving or off-piste among other things.
What's the place like?
- Open Seasons