This British independent ski school operates in La Plagne and the Paradiski area.
They provide instruction for all ages and abilities, so whether you are looking to brush up on your skills or are skiing for the first time, Lime Snowsports will be able to help you progress.
You can choose whether you would prefer to have a group lesson with friends and family, sharing the cost of your tuition or have private instruction. If you just want your kids to learn whilst you get some quality ski time, Lime Snowsports childrens' group lessons will simultaneously improve their skiing whilst ensuring they have fun. They know that happy kids, mean a happy holiday.
Unlike other ski schools where class sizes can be as big as 12, Lime Snowsports have a maximum group size of 6 people. This means the instructor can give learners the attention and focus they need, allowing them to provide quality instruction, tailored around each individual's goals.
The ski school offer a flexible service, lessons range from 2hrs in length, to a full day or there are a variety of weekly packages available. The prices are also competitive, just 140€ for a 2hr group lesson!
Rest assured, their instructors are fully qualified and hold the British Association of Snowsport Instructors (BASI) level 4 ISTD with full French equivalence. They all speak fluent English, communicating to all ages in a friendly and effective way. In addition, they have years of experience teaching skiing all over the world.
Don't hesitate to book your winter ski lessons with this company, use the enquiry link on this page to contact them directly. You can also visit their website for further details and pricing information.
Where to meet
Lime Snowsports aim to be as flexible as possible for meeting points. They can either meet you at your accommodation or arrange a meeting point in one of the high altitude La Plagne villages. All meeting points will be arranged before your arrival in resort.
- "I have had ski lessons with Lime for the past 3 years ski trips. Brilliant instruction - i am a nervous skier and having learnt in "later life" but the time I have spent having lessons has been awesome. Super friendly team - I can't imagine skiing without them! Already booked again for next year - yay!" - Trip Advisor
- "I ski regularly - Lime Snowsports are the best and friendliest instructors I have come across - I now use them at every opportunity. I can't sing their praises highly enough!" - Trip Advisor
- "Being a nervous skier, and only my second time doing so I was apprehensive about my ski lessons. Craig put me at ease straight away, he was so friendly, encouraging and fun, absolutely loved every minute of my lessons which improved both my ability and confidence. Will be booking Craig's lessons next year at La Plagne, cannot recommend this company enough! 10/10 :-)" - Trip Advisor
- "We were going to La Plagne for Feb half term and needed to find a ski instructor that would do private lessons. I emailed every ski school, had a reply back from a few but knew straight away from the email that Lime were the ski school for us. Lime were very easy to communicate with, we had emails flying both ways while they ensured that we got exactly what we needed. They really cared and the tuition was fantastic. My son had a two hour improver lesson and improved so much that we have decided not to bother with ski school next year. Dani had all the patience in the world and in a few lessons had my wife skiing. My wife never believed she would be a skier but now is so enthusiastic that she has already booked next seasons lessons. We didn't so much find a ski instructor but more a friend. If you are looking to learn or improve you can not find better than Lime Snowsports." - Trip Advisor
- "We found making a booking with Lime for next season very easy and they worked with us to give us exactly what we wanted. The updated website from last season is even easier to use and having had lessons with Dani last season I would say that they are very honest on the website. If you are looking for a ski school you can not find better in La Plagne" - Trip Advisor
The school teach children from 3 years upwards.
Location: La Plagne Villages | La Plagne Centre | La Plagne 1800 | Plagne Soleil / Village | Aime La Plagne | Belle Plagne | Plagne Bellecote | Montchavin / Les Coches
Max Group Size: 6 person
Languages Spoken: English
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Private Lessons | Ski Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Lotissment du Centron, Route des Allobroges, Centron | La Plagne Villages | 73210