If you are new to the slopes it's a good chance that you'll be wanting to try your first kicker or rail soon. Freestyle is great fun and if you want to learn there is no better place to head than the La Plagne snowpark.
|Snowparks in Les Arcs & Paradiski|
|La Plagne||7 Cube Snowpark - small, medium and large kickers and jumps, rails & boxes
Halfpipe in Plagne-Bellecote
Fun Zone at Arpette chairlift - boardercross, jumps, rails and rollers
|Les Arcs||Apocalypse Snowpark - small, medium and large kickers and jumps, rails & quarter pipe
Rail park in Peisey-Vallandry
Mille 8 - sledging zone & freestyle ski / snowboard area
- Snow Report
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019