If you are new to the slopes it's a good chance that you'll be wanting to try your first kicker or rail soon. Freestyle is great fun and if you want to learn there is no better place to head than the La Plagne snowpark.
|Snowparks in Les Arcs & Paradiski|
|La Plagne||7 Cube Snowpark - small, medium and large kickers and jumps, rails & boxes
Halfpipe in Plagne-Bellecote
Fun Zone at Arpette chairlift - boardercross, jumps, rails and rollers
|Les Arcs||Apocalypse Snowpark - small, medium and large kickers and jumps, rails & quarter pipe
Rail park in Peisey-Vallandry
Mille 8 - sledging zone & freestyle ski / snowboard area
- Snow Report
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 9th December 2019
- La Plagne in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter 2019/20 early opening in La Plagne
- Great pre-season snow conditions in La Plagne
- What's new in La Plagne winter 2019/20
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 8th November 2019