Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of La Plagne or just a first-time visitor, there’s one bar you should definitely put on your Go-To list – the excellent Spitting Feathers in Plagne Bellecote.
Now in its tenth year, and newly refurbished for this season, Spitting Feathers has become a bit of an institution in La Plagne’s nightlife scene.
The bar is situated at the main entrance to the resort, which is super handy if you’re staying in Bellecote itself but also easily accessible by La Plagne’s inter-station bus service if you’re located in another part of the area. Alternatively, if you’re feeling a bit burned out after a day on the hill, give them a call and they’ll make every effort to come pick you up and take you home too.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to La Plagne this weekend
- Gloriously sunny weeks in La Plagne
- First snow report of 2020 from La Plagne
- La Plagne in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from La Plagne!