Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of La Plagne or just a first-time visitor, there’s one bar you should definitely put on your Go-To list – the excellent Spitting Feathers in Plagne Bellecote.
Now in its tenth year, and newly refurbished for this season, Spitting Feathers has become a bit of an institution in La Plagne’s nightlife scene.
The bar is situated at the main entrance to the resort, which is super handy if you’re staying in Bellecote itself but also easily accessible by La Plagne’s inter-station bus service if you’re located in another part of the area. Alternatively, if you’re feeling a bit burned out after a day on the hill, give them a call and they’ll make every effort to come pick you up and take you home too.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019