Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of La Plagne or just a first-time visitor, there’s one bar you should definitely put on your Go-To list – the excellent Spitting Feathers in Plagne Bellecote.
Now in its tenth year, and newly refurbished for this season, Spitting Feathers has become a bit of an institution in La Plagne’s nightlife scene.
The bar is situated at the main entrance to the resort, which is super handy if you’re staying in Bellecote itself but also easily accessible by La Plagne’s inter-station bus service if you’re located in another part of the area. Alternatively, if you’re feeling a bit burned out after a day on the hill, give them a call and they’ll make every effort to come pick you up and take you home too.
More La Plagne Insights...
- February half-term fun in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- La Plagne in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Fresh, fluffy powder all around La Plagne