This restaurant is set in a traditional old wooden cabin with a roaring log fire and a cosy atmosphere. It is recommended by locals for its hearty Savoyard dishes and meats grilled over the open fireplace.
Located at the foot of the Plagne Village ski slopes, this restaurant is specialised in raclette, Savoyard fondue with Beaufort cheese, tartiflette and cold meats. They also serve selected meat cuts grilled over the open fire and there is a children's menu. Their wine list is extensive and includes local Savoy wines, as well as from Cotes du Rhone, Burgundy and Bordeaux.
Open in winter from 11:30 to 14:00 and from 18:00 to 22:00.
- Meeting Spaces
- Open Seasons
- Centre Station - Plagne Villages
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 9th December 2019
- La Plagne in December 2019 – What weather to expect & what to do
- Winter 2019/20 early opening in La Plagne
- Great pre-season snow conditions in La Plagne
- What's new in La Plagne winter 2019/20