Thanks to the massive amounts of snow that have been falling on the slopes of La Plagne, the Plagne Bellecôte-Belle Plagne sector will be exceptionally open next Sunday, December 8th.
Five lifts will be open including the Belle Plagne to Roche de Mio cable car, and the Arpette, Blanchets, Quillis and Inversens chairlifts. An ultra-discounted ski pass will be on offer for this pre-season taster, costing only €15, available at the Plagne Bellecôte ski pass office from 08:30 to 15:30.
The official La Plagne season opening will take place just a week after, on Saturday, December 14th. See you on the slopes next Sunday from 09:00!
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to La Plagne this weekend
- Gloriously sunny weeks in La Plagne
- First snow report of 2020 from La Plagne
- La Plagne in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from La Plagne!