While it’s tempting to think ski resorts completely shut down and go to sleep in the summer, the reality couldn’t be more different. It’s true the interseason is very quiet in La Plagne (basically May and September/October/November) but the resort is a bona fide summer destination in its own right and very popular with holidaymakers.
As well as the usual sports and activities, there’s quite a lot coming up to keep you entertained through the summer months in the resort.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne
- Insider's guide to L'Etape du Tour 2019