With the hazy memories of Hogmanay and Christmas 2019 fading fast, we launch headlong into 2020 with a look at what’s on in La Plagne in this, the first month of a new decade.
January is traditionally one of the quietest months in any ski resort as the world goes back to work after the festive break and life returns to normal again. It’s also one of the best times to pick up a cheap deal on flights and accommodation since most people simply can’t spare the time after the Christmas holidays.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Fresh snow coming to La Plagne this weekend
- Gloriously sunny weeks in La Plagne
- First snow report of 2020 from La Plagne
- La Plagne in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from La Plagne!