While season 2018/19 might not have seen the monumental snowfalls of last year, it’s still been a very successful year in La Plagne with high visitor numbers, much more pleasant weather and adequate snow depths which will easily see us through to the end.
With such reliable snow cover, La Plagne’s place in the list of the world’s top ski areas remains assured keeping the resort busy year on year. Indeed this area is the globe's most popular, most visited ski area so, if La Plagne is your chosen ski destination, you’d be well-advised to plan ahead. Here’s just a few reasons why early booking the resort is a good idea.
More La Plagne Insights...
- Fresh snow coming to La Plagne this weekend
- Gloriously sunny weeks in La Plagne
- First snow report of 2020 from La Plagne
- La Plagne in January 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Happy New Year from La Plagne!
- A Christmas gift of powder in La Plagne