While season 2018/19 might not have seen the monumental snowfalls of last year, it’s still been a very successful year in La Plagne with high visitor numbers, much more pleasant weather and adequate snow depths which will easily see us through to the end.
With such reliable snow cover, La Plagne’s place in the list of the world’s top ski areas remains assured keeping the resort busy year on year. Indeed this area is the globe's most popular, most visited ski area so, if La Plagne is your chosen ski destination, you’d be well-advised to plan ahead. Here’s just a few reasons why early booking the resort is a good idea.
More La Plagne Insights...
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- La Folie Douce lands in Les Arcs winter 2019/20
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in La Plagne
- 8 reasons to book your 2019/20 La Plagne ski break early
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in La Plagne