A ski touring race that anyone can enter, on a 2.5km course with 500m of altitude gain. There will also be free gear tests from 13:30.
Starting at 18:30 at Plagne Centre, by the Jean Luc Cretier slalom track, competitors will head up the Verdons summit. Apéro, tombola and prize giving afterwards in Plagne Centre from 19:30. Dinner option also available, €15 for 2 courses.
Register at the Points Information, via the website or by phone. Entry: €10 (€13 if on the day).
This race is the final part of the La Plagne Rando Challenge, comprising four different events throughout the season:
16th January: La Montée des Raveillus Race - Champagny en Vanoise
1st February: La Course des Dahus - Plagne Montalbert
21st March: Les Diables Bleus - Montachavin Les Coches
Dates for this event
More La Plagne Insights...
- Escaping the February crowds in La Plagne
- February half-term fun in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- La Plagne in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do