The only way is up in this ski touring competition which takes place once the slopes have closed for the day. With 720m of positive altitude gain, the course is a pure ascent.
There are 2 options available: a competition and an easier non-timed event. For the competition, you must be able to provide a recent medical certificate proving that you are fit and ready to compete.
Buffet food offered upon arrival. Departure from in front of the tourist office at 19:00.
This race is part of the La Plagne Rando Challenge, comprising four different events throughout the season:
More La Plagne Insights...
- Escaping the February crowds in La Plagne
- February half-term fun in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Changeable weather in La Plagne
- La Plagne Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- La Plagne in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do