This brand new chalet is in a great central location in the village just 30m from the piste and is just next door to the ski hire shop making it even more convenient.
The chic contemporary alpine interior includes exposed wood panelled walls and stone work as well as cosy bright furnishings with faux fur bed quilts - all adding to that authentic mountain retreat feel.
The spacious open plan living room includes a wood-burning stove for cool winter evenings, comfortable sofas and satellite TV so you can keep up with all your favourite programmes, and Bluetooth speakers so you can listen to your own music. There is plenty of light provided by several French windows that lead out onto a spacious balcony where you can enjoy views out over resort towards the surrounding mountains.
If you are looking for a chalet with WiFi access so you can check your emails and easily stay in touch with family and friends then this property allows you to do just that with its free WiFi access.
The chalet includes boot warmers in the entrance hall where you can store your ski gear and dry out your wet boots.
Massages and beauty treatments can be booked by the team before you arrive in resort, or during your stay at the chalet. You can expect a dedicated and helpful service from all the Mountain Heaven team in resort. For further information or to make a booking please enquire directly or visit their website using the links on this page.
This chalet sleeps up to 14 in 7 twin bedrooms all of which include hair-dryers. Details are as follows:
- Bedroom 1: Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail (no balcony)
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with shower room with a heated towel rail and a separate toilet and access to a balcony overlooking the pistes
- Bedroom 3: Large Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail views overlooking the valley below
- Bedroom 4: Large Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the Tarentaise valley
- Bedroom 5: Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the Tarentaise valley
- Room 6: Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the Tarentaise valley
- Room 7: Twin with en-suite shower, toilet and heated towel rail and balcony with views overlooking the piste
All bathrooms have complimentary toiletries.
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required). This includes fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station for whole chalet bookings or shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Breakfast with hot option on 6 days (self–service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal on 6 nights
- Complementary quality bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bed linen and towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Honesty bar
- Help booking your ski passes, discounted equipment and lessons
- Additional optional pre-bookable extra services are available: Mountain Heaven “Plus” service for whole chalet bookings, Wine upgrade for whole chalet bookings, Mid-Week towel change, Bathrobes and Massage
The chalet is let on a catered basis and you can look forward to
- Hearty breakfasts with hot option (self–service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, coffee, tea and hot chocolate (6 days)
- 3-course evening meal with complimentary quality bottled wine 6 nights per week
If you are travelling with children, the chalet company are happy to organise their meals at an earlier time in the evening.
Also see: Catering & Private Chefs in La Plagne 1800, France
Families & Kids
Cots and high-chairs are provided by the chalet company.
You’ll need to book your own childcare, when staying here. There is a great choice of childcare options in La Plagne from full-time nanny services to the odd night of babysitting. In addition, during the winter season, many of the ski-schools operate creche services. Booking in advance is always recommended and strongly advised for the school holiday periods.
Also see: Childcare in La Plagne 1800, France
Complimentary private transfers are included in the price when booking for the whole chalet. If you are just booking by the room then complimentary shared transfers are only available from Geneva airport as part of the price. Alternatively you can arrange private or shared transfers with the company from a regional airport of your choice at an additional cost.
Also see: Transfers to La Plagne, France
You can book all your ski and snowboard equipment through the companies website with their partners and receive online discounts.
Also see: Ski Hire in La Plagne 1800, France
Lifts & Passes
You can book all your lift passes through the company as part of your package, saving you the trouble of having to join the ticket office queues when you arrive in resort.
Also see: Ski Pass Options in La Plagne, France
Instructors & Lessons
If you fancy taking a ski or snowboard lesson or want to organise ski-school for the kids, this chalet company can make all the arrangements on your behalf.
Also see: Ski Schools in La Plagne 1800, France
Guides & Tours
When staying here, you’ll need to book your own Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover La Plagne whilst doing a number of fun activities. During the winter, if you are keen to go off-piste, booking a High Mountain Guide is strongly recommended. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself, as well as helping to ensure your safety.
Also see: Guides & Tours in La Plagne 1800, France
Plagne 1800 is one of the prettiest villages of La Plagne affording the onlooker a traditional vista of wooden snow topped chalets clustered about a few steep turns of la Plagne’s hairpin road.
For food head to Mamma Mia’s a fun and friendly pizzeria and takeaway, Larger La Loup Blanc is warm and hospitable providing a great lunch stop for crepes and vin chaud on the terrace or a full menu of steak, pizzas and Savoyard specials.
Also see: Restaurants in La Plagne 1800, France
The Vanoise National park is on the doorstep and you can see Mont Blanc from teh higest parts of resort on a clear day.
Family friendly 1800 offers a small, beginners ski area, where lessons take place, whilst the Melezes and 1800 chairlifts connect the village with the rest of the resort via Plagne Centre and Aime 2000 respectively. The runs back into the village from the surrounding area are a mixture of reds and blues offering wide highway pistes and narrower winding ones, these runs can become busy and somewhat messy in peak season as they are high traffic areas, but with care and a little off-piste can provide access to – or close to most accommodation.
Also see: Ski Areas in La Plagne, France
Atmospheric La Mine, hung with old mining equipment and paraphernalia is the undisputed centre of 1800’s nightlife, providing a warm welcome to locals, tourists and seasonaires alike. The staff are friendly, the beer is good, the live music is loud and there’s always something going on, you might find them hosting a quarter pipe and rail jam out on their front deck! For more nightlife you’d have to head to out to the other villages, easy to do as the shuttle buses run until after midnight and the good news is if you miss the last one from Plagne Centre at least it’s a down hill walk (or sledge) home.
Also see: Bars in La Plagne 1800, France
Location: La Plagne 1800
Catering Basis: Catered
Property Style: Chalet
Run By: Agent/Operator
Vibe / Atmosphere: Traditional & Modern mix
Sleeps: Sleeps 14
Bedrooms: 7 bedroom
Bookings For: Lift Passes | Massage / Beauty Treatments | Outdoor Activities | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Transfers
Catering: Half-board | Afternoon tea | Breakfast | Dinner
Transport: Private + Shared Transfers
Cleaning: Linen Provided
Access: Children welcome
Room: Balcony | Hair dryer | Ski / Boot Room | Wood-burning stove
Entertainment: Free WiFi | Satellite TV
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Prices & Availability
Address: La Plagne 1800 | La Plagne 1800 | 73210